New Cricket Nets

The club are delighted to announce that we have been awarded funding from the Leader Programme for us to build two brand new state of the art cricket nets. This has been the culmination of a lot of hard work from a number of key people within the club and we really like to thank Ed Harris, Bob Asprey, Mark Williams and Deep Purkayastha for their tremendous work in making this happen. The Leader Programme will be providing 80% of the funds of this project, however this means that the club has to fund the remaining 20% which equates to around £6,500. Fortunately due to all of the tremendous fund raising, advertising and generous donataions from all sorts of people, past and present, the club is in a position to fund this money. These nets will really revolutionise the facilities that we have at the club and we hope to have them in place by the end of June.

Our latest news

Results and fixtures

Date Team Opponent Result
15 July 2018 Bucks Girls U13s Bucks U13 girls -
14 July 2018 2nd XI Haddenham -
14 July 2018 1st XI Holyport W
13 July 2018 Under 12s Ballinger Waggoners B -
12 July 2018 Under 12s Chesham -
10 July 2018 1st XI Cadmore End 1st XI -
10 July 2018 Under 14s Wooburn Narkovians -
9 July 2018 Under 13s Amersham -
7 July 2018 2nd XI Ley Hill 2nd's W
7 July 2018 1st XI Emmbrook & Bearwood W
6 July 2018 Under 17s Wooburn Green -
5 July 2018 Under 10s Chalfont St Peter -
4 July 2018 Under 14s Gerrards Cross B -
3 July 2018 2nd XI Lacey Green 2nds (Cup) W
3 July 2018 Under 12s Knotty Green/Coleshill -
2 July 2018 Under 13s Burnham -
30 June 2018 2nd XI Ballinger 2nd's L
30 June 2018 1st XI Pinkneys Green W
27 June 2018 Under 12s The Lee -
26 June 2018 Under 10s Little Marlow -
Date Team Opponent Fixture
19 July 2018 Under 17s Ley Hill Away
21 July 2018 1st XI Hurley Home
21 July 2018 2nd XI Downley 2nd's Away
22 July 2018 2nd XI Ballinger 2nds (Cup Final) Home
22 July 2018 1st XI Monks Risboro (Cup Final) Home
23 July 2018 Bucks Girls U15s Bucks U15 girls Home
28 July 2018 1st XI Downley Away
28 July 2018 2nd XI Hawridge & Cholesbury Home
29 July 2018 Friendly Widmer End Home
30 July 2018 Bucks Girls U15s Bucks U15 girls Home
4 August 2018 1st XI Monks Risborough Home
4 August 2018 2nd XI Wendover 2nd's Away
11 August 2018 1st XI Littlewick Green Away
11 August 2018 2nd XI Challoners Home
12 August 2018 Friendly Penn Street Away
17 August 2018 Bucks Girls U15s Bucks U15 girls Home
18 August 2018 1st XI Great Kingshill Home
18 August 2018 2nd XI Cadmore End Away
25 August 2018 1st XI Ballinger Away
25 August 2018 2nd XI Great Hampden Home

Sponsors Area

© 2016 - 2018 Holmer Green Cricket Club. All rights reserved.

To contact your Data Controller, click here

If you wish to withdraw consent from us holding your personal data please email lukerickett@hotmail.com requesting your data be removed from the site. However, this will only be possible if you cease your membership.

In addition, if you wish to exercise your right to be forgotten please click here

Powered by ClubBuzz.

Details of Data Controller are

Name: Luke Rickett

Email: lukerickett@hotmail.com